|Kuehne + Nagel in Poland was founded in 1992 and currently has around 1600 employees working across all types of transportation modes. Our Integrated Logistic office is located at Bielany Business Point in Bielany Wroclawskie. We offer you a challenging and international working environment at a globally leading logistics company in a highly responsible role. You will get a competitive salary along with opportunities for professional development and personal growth. It is an occasion for active participation in transforming and shaping the future of the logistics industry. With over 74000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne+Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies.|
|Integrated Logistics Operations Manager|
|(Dokładna lokalizacja: Bielany Wrocławskie)|
Obowiązki / zadania
As Operations Manager you will be a member of the Integrated Logistics Business Unit and reporting directly to the Head of Logistics Control Centre. With the support of your subordinate Team Lead(s), you will manage operations team responsible for the execution of 4PL services such as transport planning (across all modes), freight settlement, deviation management and others. You will be responsible to ensure a high level of team performance in the area of customer excellence and productivity.
• Oversee daily performance of operations team and ensure excellent execution of agreed 4PL services;
• Manage team capacity and skillset;
• Support team members in resolution of more complex problems;
• Actively promote continuous improvement mind-set and enable execution of respective initiatives;
• Take responsibility for professional development of team members and ensure high team motivation;
• Address escalations in timely and professional manner;
|Your Skills and Experiences
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Transport and/or Logistics;
• Minimum 5 years management experiences in the Transport and/or Logistics sector;
• Solid experiences in transports by road, experiences in sea and air is an advantage;
• Experiences in managing employees functionally and disciplinary, ability to motivate and lead people under pressure;
• Fluent (written and verbal) in English, at least one more European language is an advantage;
• Experience in transport of dangerous goods and TCUs (temperature controlled units) is an advantage.
|As an employer, Kuehne+Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne+Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.|
Dowiedz się więcej o tym pracodawcy!